So something exciting happened this week: I became an aunt! Aaron's brother Joel and his wife Jenny had their first baby girl named Kaylin. She is absolutely adorable and looks just like her father (although I see a little bit of her mom in her too.)
All of this baby hype has got me thinking a lot about what our girl will look like. She could have lots of hair (like me), or no hair (like Aaron's sister Sarah). Black hair (me), or red hair (Aaron). Blue eyes? (Aaron) Green eyes?(me) Here is a newborn picture of me (I look a lot like my mom with a few features from my dad): What's with the black hair? I don't know. It quickly turned blond later on.
And here is a picture of Aaron when he was two months old. I think he was the cutest baby. He had really red hair and chubby cheeks. He turned blond too but he was a red head for most of his babyhood.
Anyway, it's fun to guess and daydream about. I can't wait to meet her :)



No comments:
Post a Comment