Thursday, October 14, 2010

And she grows...

Remember this picture when I thought I had a belly? (18 weeks)

Well, since then I have retired those normal person jeans I was wearing and have grown quite comfy into a pair of maternity jeans that I swore would never fit me well when I bought them (you know, since they are size GINORMOUS! Pout). Also since then I have acquired a few very sad little marks which I like to call stretch freckles. They're not stripes, just little red dots on my sides that make me whimper a little every time I inspect them in fluorescent lighting. But I know, I know, there's a baby growing in there and she is totally going to be worth all the stretching and bigger pant sizes...but I'm allowed to whine just little right?

So here we are today: 34 weeks along!


I could not get myself to look as "awake" as I do in the previous picture...probably has something to do with the fact that I'm so TIRED!

Also, I thought I would throw it out there that I have discovered that these are great for the pregnant person's feet:
I got so tired of scuffling around the school with sore feet that I decided to jump on the Chaco bandwagon and see if they really as comfortable as everyone says. The verdict? They are awesome! I can stand and teach all day without my feet getting tired. Yay!

And now I am going to get these unsore feet out the door and to the park for an evening stroll. Today is the first day of beautiful weather in Bahrain and I intend to soak it up a little. (By beautiful weather I mean not 110 degrees right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment